Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy, which supersede all prior AUP.
Customer agrees not to:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity, including child sexual exploitation, child abuse, or terrorism or violence that can cause death, serious harm, or injury to individuals or groups of individuals;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose including Non-consensual Explicit Imagery, violating intellectual property rights of others, phishing, or creating a pyramid scheme;
- to distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to gain unauthorized access to, disrupt, or impair the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services, Software, or the equipment used to provide the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements, or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other product or service.